CODE OF CONDUCT
An all inclusive community based on respect
All participants of Devenings are required to adhere to our guidelines, whether online or during in-person events associated with Devenings.
As moderators of Devenings, we are dedicated to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all individuals, irrespective of their age, ethnicity, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, and religion, by ensuring a harassment-free experience.
Examples of acceptable behavior that contribute to a positive environment include:
- Using inclusive and friendly language
- Respecting diverse viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive feedback
- Focusing on what benefits the community
- Displaying empathy for other members
Examples of inappropriate behavior by participants include:
- Use of inappropriate language or images and unwelcomed attention or advances
- Insulting comments, trolling, and personal or political attacks
- Harassment in public or private
- Unauthorized publication of personal information, such as electronic or physical addresses
- Conduct that could be regarded as inappropriate in a professional setting
We promise to prioritize the safety of marginalized individuals over the comfort of privileged ones.
Reports of Code of Conduct breaches can be submitted via the abuse report form or by emailing email@example.com. All reports will be reviewed and examined, and an appropriate response will be provided. Further information about enforcement policies may be posted independently.
Moderators have the right and responsibility to remove comments or other contributions that violate this Code of Conduct or to suspend members temporarily or permanently for behavior that they consider unacceptable, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
Sign up for the Devenings Newsletter!
A regular dose of news, insights, and event updates for devs – delivered right to your inbox.