PART-TIME | REMOTE
The Community Coordinator provides community development, advocates and assists members directly with information and facilitates an awareness of the Devenings brand and its events.
Candidates must have
– Problem solving attitude
– Willingness to learn new stuff
– Excellent English writing skills
– Ability to pay attention to detail
– A current gen working laptop and reliable internet connection with power back-up
– Flexible availability to work 3-4 hours a day (choose your own working hours)
– Planning online events and curating an event calendar
– Finding and coordinating with speakers
– Coordinating between speakers and designers to create posts for social media
– Announcing events on social media channels and managing digital assets including social media pages, groups and websites
– Conducting online surveys with the Dev community
You will be provided on job training for
– Effectively managing social media groups and channels
– Managing a WordPress website
– Business email best practices
– Community management
Interested candidates should fill out the form below along with their resumes that includes a brief intro about themselves and any community management work they have previously done.
Apply for this Job
Sign up for the Devenings Newsletter!
A regular dose of news, insights, and event updates for devs – delivered right to your inbox.